Win an AFL Football signed by the West Coast Eagles!
To enter the competition simply tell us how would you use an exoskeleton in the future to do good? The most innovative answer will win the prize!
- Where: Resources and Technology Showcase, Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
- When: Monday 21 and Tuesday 22 June 2021
- T&C apply
Please fill out the form with your suggestion to enter the competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
RESOURCES TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE EXOSKELETON COMPETITION
- The ‘Exoskeleton” competition (“Promotion”) is, subject to item 2 below, open to all persons attending the Resources Technology Showcase event at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre on Monday 21 and Tuesday 22 June 2021 or those participating online.
- Employees of Biosymm Pty Ltd (ABN 98 131 909 558) (the “Promoter”) and BHP Group Operations Pty Ltd (ACN 004165075) of level 15, 171 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia or its related companies that are directly associated with administration of the Promotion shall not be eligible to participate.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entry into the competition is between 9am on Wednesday 16 th June and 6pm Wednesday 23 June 2021. Entries cannot be made outside those times.
- All entrants, in order to be eligible for entry into the Promotion, must either: a) Register their idea through the promotion webpage or; b) Fill in the form onsite at the Resources Technology Showcase. c) Entrants must supply at a minimum their name, school and class details.
- The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Subject to availability, entrants will win a prize which includes a signed football from the West Coast Eagles.
- All prizes for all winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry into the Promotion and the Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award any of the prizes to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees and its related companies will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss (including, without limitation, consequential loss), expense, damage, personal injury or death occurring in connection with this Promotion or accepting any prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter’s use of images in this Promotion are for illustrative purposes only and neither any images or this Promotion have been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by the West Coast Eagles.
- The Promotion will be governed by Australian law and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Western Australia.